Emerging and Re-Emerging infectious Disease

Emerging and Re-Emerging infectious diseases are mainly caused by arthropod insects or rodents. Dengue virus, Zika virus, yellow fever virus, Japanese encephalitis B, chikungunya, West Nile virus, Rift Valley fever virus, forest encephalitis virus, which are highly harmful, are common infectious diseases around world. This kind of infectious disease accounts for about 5% ~ 10% of the total cases of infectious diseases every year, however it accounts for 30% ~ 40% of the total mortality of infectious diseases. Common vector insects include mosquitoes, ticks, etc.


X-ABT has broken through a number of defects of traditional detection methods and developed a variety of pathogen detection kits based on real-time fluorescent PCR technology to detect pathogenic nucleic acid directly, which is conducive to pathogen diagnosis, accurately and quickly screen and identify such diseases, and provide a reliable monitoring scheme for disease prevention and control center, port inspection and quarantine and other institutions to deal with epidemic situations.

1) Zika Virus

2) Yellow Fever Virus

3) Dengue Virus


  • Previous:
  • Next:

  • Write your message here and send it to us

    Related Products